Visitors to this web site are bound by the following terms and conditions (‘terms’) so please read these carefully before continuing to use this site. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use this site. If you have any questions about these terms, please contact [firstname.lastname@example.org]
These Terms and conditions applies to Klenza™ (“Klenza”) web site.
Klenza is a business unit of Resil Chemicals Private Limited. Resil business units or companies have their own separate identities but in this web site we may sometimes use “Resil”, “group”, “we” or “us” when we refer to Resil companies in general or where no useful purpose is served by identifying any particular Resil company.
The content of these webpages has been carefully prepared and checked. This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. However, in no event shall Resil be liable for the up-to-datedness, accuracy, completeness or quality of the information prepared. Resil makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Resil does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Resil controls and operates this web site from India and makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. If you use this web site from outside the India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
Resil’s services offered in one region may differ from those in other regions due to availability, local or regional laws, shipment and other considerations. Resil does not make any warranty or representation that a user in one region may obtain the same services in another region and Resil may cancel a user’s order or redirect a user to the site for that user’s region if a user attempts to order services offered on a site in another region.
Information that Resil publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references or cross references to Resil products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that Resil intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Resil expressly reserves the right to change, expand or delete website content, in whole or in part, or cease publication of the website, without prior notification.
Resil will not be liable to you or any party (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- For any direct loss;
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Resil has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
This web site contains material, including text, graphics and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Resil or have been licensed to Resil by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site. Resil retains copyright on all information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this web site are owned by Resil and used under licence by Resil affiliates.
All trademarks and brand names referred to on the website and possibly protected by third parties are subject in all respects to the regulations of the relevant trademark legislation and the rights of possession held by the respective registered owner. It should not be concluded from the sole mention of trademarks that they are not protected by the rights of third parties.
Klenza™ and all products and logos denoted with tm or ® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Resil or its affiliates. Resil trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not a Resil product or service.
The contents of these webpages apply to men and women alike, even if gender-specific words (e.g. “he” or “she”) are used for simplicity’s sake.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, INACCURACIES OR ERRORS
- Although Resil tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter “information”) provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site, Resil does not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Resil makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of information.
- Resil makes no commitment to update or correct any information that appears on the internet or on this web site.
- Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. No information at this web site shall constitute an invitation to invest in Resil or any affiliates. Any use of this website or the information is at your own risk. Neither Resil and its affiliates, nor their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of, or Resil upon, this website or the information, or any website linked to this website.
- Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and Resil makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
THIRD PARTY INTERACTION AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- In your use of the web site, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers or members or sponsors of the web site. Unless otherwise stated, any such correspondence, advertisement, purchase or promotion, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and/or services, and any other term, condition, warranty or representation associated with such correspondence, purchase or promotion, is solely between you and the applicable third party. You agree that Resil has no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third party.
- This website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by Resil. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Resil is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Resil reserves the right to routinely monitor your postings to the web site.
- You acknowledge that Resil will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, Resil will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the internet.
- Submissions and unauthorised use of any materials contained on this web site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations. You alone are responsible for your actions or the actions of any person using your user name and/or password. As such, you shall indemnify and hold Resil and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the web site or the use of the web site by any person using your user name and/or password (including without limitation your participation in the posting areas or your submissions) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
- Resil reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
- Resil may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer.
- Resil may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
- Resil may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- Resil reserves all other rights.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Bangalore, India for the resolution of all such disputes.